MORE INFO ON WEDDING MANAGEMENT
After 5 years of planning and coordinating weddings I have created a package that solves all of the struggles of either hiring a full service planner or just a day of coordinator. With my wedding day management package every couple will be able to get the same experience and I will be in the loop on all of the details to anticipate any ways that I can simplify the planning process while saving couples time and money. This package starts as soon as you book me and unlike a day of coordination package I will be part of the planning process to answer any questions along the way and ensure day of there isn’t anything we have forgotten. Plus, that way I am not playing catch up on a year of planning, details and contracts in the last few weeks. This differs from a full service package in that you are in charge researching and booking your own vendors. I will gladly offer recommendations and assist with any questions that you may have about contracts or logistics.
IT ALL BEGINS WHEN...
Once we begin working together, you will have unlimited email access to me and access to my fabulous planning documents, which includes a personalized, detailed checklist to keep you on track. Six weeks before your wedding day, we will have a thorough meeting where we hash out all the fine points.
We will be working with the information you provide to formulate a master plan for the entire wedding day. When your wedding day arrives, we're there to make it fantastic by overseeing setup, managing vendors, coordinating transportation, maintaining the timeline, managing ceremony music & processional, handling emergency situations, packing up personal items, etc. Etc. Etc. Basically, we spend approx. 10 hours owning your wedding & slaying the details and crushing any issues.
Let us do all of the behind-the-scenes coordinating so that you can truly shine and focus on your once-in-a-lifetime moment.
Wedding Day Management begins when you book and includes the following:
- All of the services of the bridal coaching membership
- Wedding day timeline creation and management; to be distributed to all vendors
- Create and manage a contact list of all vendors
- Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
- Vendor communication & management: contact all of your vendors prior to wedding day to confirm arrangements and day of arrival times. Be the main point of contact for your vendors. Oversee ceremony and manage reception
- Up to 10 hours of wedding day coverage
- Communication and consultation to ensure planning is on schedule (answer questions, provide guidance, help problem-solve)
- Vendor recommendations
- Oversee final confirmation with vendors (caterer, stylist, florist, etc.)
- 2 one-on-one meetings usually one venue walk-through and one for final details where we will talk through the layout, décor vision, and timeline for your day. These can be on Skype or Facetime if distance is a factor
- Bridal party communication: provide timeline to bridal party and be the main point of contact if they have any questions.
- Set up & take down of décor: set up décor such as place cards, gift card table, favors, etc.
- Take down personal décor at the end of the night.